EUROA GOLF CLUB
The Euroa Golf Club Committee is committed to keeping its members and guests safe. The COVIDSafe Plan is designed to limit the chances of the transmission of the COVID19 virus and it must to adhered to at all times by those using the golf course and/or its facilities.
This document sits beside our Euroa Golf Club Modified Conditions of Play which has been sent to all Members and is on display at the Golf Course.
- Ensure Physical Distancing
- Signage on all external doors will indicate patron limits inside the Clubhouse (10 patrons at any one time).
- All patrons should be seated at tables that are spaced 1.5 meters apart (inside).
- Cordon off or remove furniture that does not comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Patrons are encouraged to sit at exterior tables whenever possible.
- Patrons must be seated when consuming food or drink.
- Patrons must observe floor markings indicating appropriate social distancing throughout the venue.
- Patrons must observe nominated Entry and Exit doors.
- Display COVID safe hygiene posters within the Clubhouse.
- Players must adhere to all social distancing as identified in the Modified Conditions of Play whilst on-course.
- Wear a Face Covering
- Face masks must be worn at all times whilst on Euroa Golf Course property.
- Workers and volunteers to be informed that cloth masks must be washed each day after use.
- A supply of masks to be made available for anyone not wearing a mask
- Practise Good Hygiene
- Soap and hand sanitiser will be available to all patrons. These dispensers will be placed both inside and outside the Clubhouse.
- Bar staff will frequently clean tables and high-touch communal items such as chairs, door knobs and tables.
- A cleaning log will be located in the main Clubhouse area.
- Record Keeping
- An Attendance Log will be kept on the Office window. All players and others attending the course at any time, must fill in the Attendance Log as soon as they enter the course grounds.
- If any patron shows signs or symptoms of COVID, they will be asked to leave the course immediately.
- Should anyone test positive to COVID19 knowing they have been at the Euroa Golf Course in the previous 3 week period, they should contact the President or the Secretary immediately.
- In the event of a positive report, collect Attendance Logs and ring the COVID Hotline on1800675398 and follow their instructions.
- An Attendance Log will be maintained at the Greenkeepers Shed. All visitors to that area must fill in the Attendance Log as soon as they arrive in that area.
- ID Sightings
- Businesses must sight a photo ID (such as a driver’s licence or proof of age card containing place of residence) and match the appearance and details of the customer or visitor (name and address) to ensure the individual is not from metropolitan Melbourne.
- If the individual is a resident in metropolitan Melbourne, businesses must inform them that they will be refused service.